I ordered all of the doll's food items from the monthly special list for September and they came today.

Size-wise, I guess they are all pretty similar, however, I think they are small. Or, maybe, I'm just used to the Bitty Baby Picnic basket set that we have. It seems to me that Bitty's food items would be smaller than the AG items, but not so. The bitten-into pear for Bitty is *much* larger than any of the AG items. Kit's and Molly's lunchboxes seem just way to small for me, and I wish they were larger. I didn't really place them next to a doll though, so I may be wrong.

All in all, I still like all of them and I'm happy that I ordered them, as I wanted them for back to school items.

The foods are made of something that has an almost spongy like quality, they "give" a little.

My favorite basket is Kirsten's tine, the food all seems very appropriate, I like Josefina's canteen, and all of Kaya's items. I love the idea of the tule mats to lay out the food to be dried,just like in the stories. I don't understand the plastic bowl for her though, shouldn't that have been made of clay or wood? I'm not even sure what it's "supposed" to resemble. It looks like this glass dish from the 30's that my grandma used to make butterscotch pudding in!

Also ordered the Bowling outfit and the Wood Fairy Costume, both of which I like a lot. The bowling shirt needed to be ironed, the collar was all lopsided, but I think it is really very cute. The holes in the ball are not real, they are black circles painted on but they are not evenly spaced on the ball, oh well. Love the magnet in the glove to hold the ball. Wish the bowling bag was large enough to hold the pins...and the ball, but can only do one or the other.

The fairy costume is really pretty, I got it before it's gone if it gets retired soon.

Laurie